An Important Update on Preventative Measures From Our Family to Yours
May 21, 2020Dear Valued Guests,
We hope you, your families and loved ones are staying safe and healthy during this time as we all continue to do our best through the COVID-19 pandemic. The past few months have brought unexpected challenges for many across the country, and on behalf of the entire McAlister’s team and our franchisees, we want to thank you for your trust and support that allow us to continue to serve you.
For more than 30 years, McAlister’s has been dedicated to serving its communities with handcrafted food and genuine hospitality, and in spite of a global pandemic, that has not changed!
At McAlister’s Deli restaurants across the U.S., our franchisees and team members are adapting to the new normal and are working hard to provide both the McAlister’s favorites you crave and the friendly service you’ve come to expect through mobile ordering, curbside pick-up and delivery.
Now, as state and local governments along with public health authorities announce reopening guidelines for some communities, we want to assure you that we are resuming our dine-in service in accordance with their guidance.
As we come together again, we are focused on helping our team members and guests feel as comfortable as ever in our restaurants. So, in addition to all precautionary procedures currently in place for our take-out, pick-up and delivery services, we are taking the following steps when our dining rooms reopen:
• Following guidance from national and local health organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention;
• Adhering to enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures, especially for high-touch areas;
• Providing team members with personal protective equipment, including face coverings and gloves;
• Providing hand sanitizer for guests and employees as it is available;
• Reconfiguring seating to accommodate social distancing and limiting capacity, as necessary;
• Using floor decals to remind guests to keep to social distancing protocols;
• Continuing to offer mobile ordering, curbside pickup and delivery for guests who prefer to dine in their own homes, where available;
• Allowing for contactless mobile payment for orders placed through our new app;
• Directing team members to stay home if they experience fever or any COVID-19 symptoms; and
• Ensuring team members are trained on new procedures and protocols
As we continue to adapt to this ever-changing situation, we remain committed to the well-being of our guests and team members, and we will continue to closely monitor updates and recommendations from the CDC.
We look forward to serving you with a warm welcome at one of our McAlister’s Deli restaurants soon!
Your McAlister’s Family
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its genuine hospitality, sandwiches, spuds, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out service, McAlister’s also offers catering with a selection of sandwich trays, box lunches, desserts, a hot spud bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s brand has more than 400 restaurants in 28 states. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. For more information, visit McAlistersDeli.com, and find McAlister’s on social media at Facebook.com/TeaFreaks , www.Twitter.com/McAlistersDeli and www.Instagram.com/McAlistersDeli.
Media Contacts: Public relations inquiries please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org